| Gateway Financial Holdings of Florida, Inc.
Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida is a subsidiary bank of Gateway Financial Holdings of Florida, Inc. Located in Ormond Beach, Gateway Financial Holdings is also the multi-charter holding company for Gateway Bank of Florida located in the Daytona area, and Gateway Bank of Central Florida located in the Ocala area. The Bank Holding Company platform reinforces the firm belief in a community bank model, which allows for local operating decisions by local Directors and Management with vested ownership.
Gateway Bank defines Community Banking as follows:
- The art of operating independently without the involvement or influence of an out-of-state owner or decision maker
- Where a group of local business professionals, who live in the same locality, have a financial interest and commitment to the overall success of the bank.
- Where highly experienced and well respected banking professionals work cohesively to ensure that a client’s anticipatory financial goals and objectives are met.
- Where our associates are active volunteers in the community they live and work.
- Where our associates are devoted to providing quality service each and every day because they love what they do and love where they work.
- Where local shareholders participate in the growth and success of the bank assuring that financial rewards are a part of our local economy.
At Gateway Bank, we want to make your banking experience different from every other financial institution. Being a community bank allows us to take care of our clients in not only a professional manner, but a personal one as well. We take the time to get to know each and every person and welcome him or her into the Gateway Bank family!
Our Affiliate Banks:
Gateway Bank of Florida
Offices in Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach and Port Orange
Gateway Bank of Central Florida
Offices in Ocala and Gainsville