Bank at Your Convenience 24/7 with Mobile Banking!
It’s quick, simple and secure.
Gateway’s Mobile Banking allows you to access your account information from
any mobile phone with text messaging, mobile web access or through our downloadable App.
From mobile phones with text capabilities user can:
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Receive text “Alerts” on selected banking transactions
- Click here for a list of Text Banking short codes
Mobile Web Banking (Best option for tablet users)
From mobile phones or tablets with Web access users can:
- View account balances
- View recent transactions
- Receive text alerts on banking transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills from your mobile phone
- Pay people via Popmoney
- Locate a nearby branch or ATM
Smart Phone App
Same functions as Mobile Web Banking:
- App must be downloaded and installed onto compatible mobile phones
- Currently available for iPhones and Androids
Click here for Educational Tips on Using Mobile Deposit.
From your iPhone or Android mobile device, you can make deposits to your checking account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Mobile Deposit features multiple layers of security, and is as easy as taking a picture.
Watch the Mobile Deposit tutorial to see just how easy making a deposit can be!
Click here for Mobile Deposit instructions.
Mobile Deposit is subject to eligibility requirements.
Click here for FAQ’s and Terms & Conditions.
Mobile Banking is Secure!
All Gateway Mobile Banking services use the same security standards as online banking. In addition, your privacy is always protected. No personal or financial information will be stored on your phone, and all wireless communications are securely encrypted. Also, please note that Gateway Bank will never solicit you through the mobile channel for your account credentials, especially your password.
Why phones using text are secure:
- View accounts by nicknames you set, not account numbers
- No detailed personal information is sent
Why devices using Mobile Web and Apps are secure:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Password is required each time you log on
- Extended Validation or EV Certificates, provide an additional layer of security by displaying a green address bar
Click here for Mobile Security Tips.
Mobile Banking is available at no charge to anyone currently enrolled in our personal online banking service. However, messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
To enroll, log on to your online banking account and select Mobile Banking in the Options tab. From there you can enroll to use Text Banking, Mobile Web Banking, and the App. A text message will be delivered to your phone with easy instructions to activate your Mobile Banking service.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions. Still need help? Please call 941-306-0100 for technical assistance.